15,000 of these rock star money bills were rained down on the Foo Fighters fans during the concert, launched from confetti cannons. From a distance the banknotes resemble $100 dollar bills. Upon closer inspection one can spot a number of interesting modifications. These include:
- Azimo Now Offers Cheap International Money Transfers from Australia
- List: The Best to Worst Travel Cards in Australia
- Why the Melbourne Cup Isn’t the Race that Stops the World
- Travel Card vs Cash
- The Best Credit Cards for Overseas Use: Business Vs Personal
- Is the Australian Dollar Starting to Recover?
- What is Impacting The Australian Dollar?
- Banking Tips for Australians Living Abroad
- The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy at the Airport
- Australian Dollar Drops to June Low (VIDEO): Weekly Market Update